A couple of months after the start of the travel and other restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, EPCALM shifted from a face-to-face patient engagement to a virtual engagement platform. This was through the holding of regular virtual family huddles on a monthly basis starting July 2020. Since then, patient/patient family’s participation in the family huddles have increased, as access to this activity was easier and more convenient using zoom as the medium of communication.
As such, we would like to share EPCALM’s happenings and videos prepared during these huddles, starting with the March 2022 Family Huddle:
- Opening Song: “Our Father”
- Opening Prayer
Almighty Father, we stand in Your Holy presence today, as we reach out anew to our serviced patients and their families. This monthly Family Huddle has provided us an opportunity to touch base with our partners and supporters, who have been your instruments in making EPCALM respond meaningfully to the various needs of our patients, as well as their families.
As we dedicate this virtual activity to You, Lord, please bless and inspire us so that what we think, say, and do in this gathering would be in accordance with Your will.
We also pray for the safety and protection of everyone, including our families, friends, and loved ones. By your healing hands, help those who are sick; and continuously guide the least, the last, and the lost.
We also lift up to You the upcoming elections. Help us to choose leaders who will genuinely represent us. Lead us toward clean, peaceful, and orderly elections. We trust that You will be done, whatever the outcome would be.
Enlighten our minds, strengthen our spirits, and fill our hearts with love, wisdom, and understanding, as we live every day by Your Word. Guide us always in the pursuit of Your righteous path, and become humble extensions of your loving and healing Hand to help our brothers and sisters.
As we go through our respective journeys, please always help us to remember that You are always with us. Teach us to be righteous in every way, every day. We ask all these in the mighty Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Redeemer.
- March Birthday Celebrators
- Sharing blessings through the distribution of the EPCALM HOPE Packs
- EPCALM Advocacy Bracelet
- Devotion – Pastor Fernando Agustin
- Testimony Sharing (My Leukemia Journey) – Julie Ann Policarpio
- Game Time – c/o Corbridge Group
- Prayer for Healing
Our loving Heavenly Father, You are the God who sees. You see each of us, You know us by name, and know all of our needs even before we ask for Your help. We are grateful that You have already figured out the “where”, the “when”, and the “how” for the solution and provisions for all we need.
Lord, we are assured that everything will work out in the end. We don’t need to know how, for we just need to trust You, and believe that it will. Whenever we do not understand what’s happening in our lives, we take comfort in knowing that it’s all part of Your plan for us, and that You will help us through it.
Dear God, we surrender and put everything in Your healing Hands of mercy and grace – our health, our families, our security. Take my worries, burdens, worries and anxious thoughts. We take comfort in knowing that You are fighting our battles, arranging things in Your favor, and making a way even when we don’t see a way out of our problems.
Touch us now with your healing Hand, for we believe that your will is for our sick brethren to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover them with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of their head to the soles of their feet.
We now lift up these special petitions to You, our Great Intercessor:
- For the blessing of complete healing and recovery from adult leukemia and COVID, continued provision of medicines and other essential needs of our serviced patients, as well as for their respective families, especially the following:
Jezelyn Madriaga, Jhungien Talosig, Michael Matias, Fredireck Oaper, Camello Raagas, Roderick Mugas, Leziel Villadolid, Michael Quinagutan, Editho Mula, Joanna Rondaris, Wilma Per, Joey Peralta, Evangeline Nery, August Khaky Tuazon, Marilyn Umali…
Riza Salazar, Jomar Hernandez, Josephine Oller, Elmira Anduyan, Larry Diola, Jerwin Cas, Lilia Landia, Fabio Antonio, Joey Galdonoes, Dennis Ballon, Anna Cassandra Alebin, Nico Ugay, Jhon Lerick Otazu, Jenalyn Moselina, Aileen Roy, Theresa Bayron, Betty Martinez, Jonalyn Chentes, Katrina Malig, and Carlo Veracruz.
- Divine guidance for the laboratory tests, scheduled medical procedures, and discernment to know your will for us as we decide our next steps and actions:
- For favorable laboratory test results of Larry Diola, who is presently admitted at the Philippine General Hospital;
- For complete healing from myoma of Elmira Anduyan;
- For Lilia Landia, who is currently admitted at PGH due to relapse, and who needs to undergo another chemotherapy;
- For complete healing of the fistula of Norman Balitayo;
- For complete healing and recovery of Lourdes Adonis, also admitted at PGH;
- For favorable blood chem results of Glenda Rieza;
- Thanksgiving prayer for Julie Ann Policarpio, for favorable CBC result;
- For Betty Martinez, may You grant her complete healing of her bone marrow; and favorable results for her CBC and platelets;
- We especially lift up to You, Father God, our dear sister, Geging Emblarinag, who is undergoing chemotherapy. Grant her Your healing mercies, O Lord, that all cancer cells be removed from her body. May You give her peace of mind. Comfort her, and hold her in the palm of Your Hand, during these trying moments in her life.
Lord, may we find rest in You, as we remember that we are held in Your loving and caring hands. We are assured that You are in control, and nothing will stop your plans or purposes in our lived from being fulfilled. May we find peace by focusing on You and Your promises, instead of our problems.
We are grateful that You are the same miracle worker, Your timing is always perfect, and nothing is impossible for you. We thank You for all that You do, and all that You are.
We pray for all these in the powerful Name of your Son, Jesus, our Lord and personal Savior.
- Closing Song: “Heal Me O Lord”
- Closing Prayer
Our Father, we thank You for today’s blessings. We give praise to you, O Lord, for your continual provision, and keeping us safe from harm’s way. We give thanks also for this community of faith, which allows us to show our love for each other.
We lift up EPCALM to You, bless all of the serviced patients, the social workers, advocates, counselors, prayer warriors, and board members.
Forgive us, Lord, for our transgressions, and we pray for your guidance as we live to avoid committing sins, and live more towards your word and way.
Dear God, we ask that You bless the families of everyone present today. Cover us with Your peace, place favor in our lives, heal our broken hearts, bring health to our bodies, and protect us always. Lord, only You can put us through any situation because You are an awesome God. If you bring us to it, You can bring us through it.
We know that You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. May we live to know You deeper, and embody Your Word in our daily lives. Thank You for our Savior, Jesus, in whose Name we pray.
Wait for more posts.
AVPs by Amelien Bacani, EPCALM RSW