This is a look back into the past EPCALM Virtual Family Huddles, starting with the January 2022 Huddle.
- Opening Song: “Our Father”
- Opening Prayer
Almighty Father, we thank You for this wonderful day and how You have allowed us to gather together here today, and reach out anew to our serviced patients and their families.
May You guide us in the conduct of our Virtual Family Huddle, which has also provided us an opportunity to touch base with our partners and supporters, who have been your instruments in making EPCALM meaningfully respond to the various needs of our patients, as well as their families. We ask You to bless and inspire us so that what we think, say, and do in this gathering would be in accordance with Your will.
We also pray for the safety and protection of everyone, including our loved ones – families and friends. By Your healing hands, help those who are sick, especially those who are afflicted with COVID. Help us to comfort them, give them hope, and continuously journey with them.
Lord, help us to remember that together with You, we can handle any challenge that comes our way. Guide us always in the pursuit of Your righteous path, that we may become humble extensions of Your loving and healing Hand – to help the last, the least, and the lost.
We ask all these in the mighty Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Redeemer. Amen.
- Welcome Messages
- Kamustahan, announcements, etc.
- EPCALM Hope Packs/ Counseling Services, etc.
- January Birthday Celebrators
- Devotion – Rev. Carlos Dela Cruz
- Testimony Sharing (My Leukemia Journey) – Hector Valladolid (As told by his wife, Mithuselah)
- Game Time – c/o Corbridge Group
- Healing Prayer
Heavenly Father, we thank you for loving us. We thank you for sending your Son,
Our Lord Jesus Christ, to the world to save and to set us free. We trust in your power and grace that sustain and restore us.
Loving Father, help us keep our focus on You, Let us feel your nearness, and help us to remember that you are in control, and that we do not need to be worried, anxious or afraid. We give you all that is weighing us down. Touch us now with your healing Hand, for we believe that your will is for our sick brethren to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover them with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of their head to the soles of their feet.
Cast out anything that should not be in their bodies. Root out any unhealthy and abnormal cells. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild and replenish any damaged areas. Remove all inflammation, and cleanse any infection, by the power of Jesus’ precious blood. Let the fire of your healing love pass through their entire body, to heal and make new any diseased areas, so that their bodies may function the way you created them to be.
We now lift up these special petitions to You, our Great Intercessor:
- For the blessing of complete healing and recovery from adult leukemia and COVID, continued provision of medicines and other essential needs for our serviced patients, as well as for their respective families, especially the following:
Jenalyn Moselina, Fabio Antonio, Lourdes Adonis, Kim Gan. Lilia Landia, Elmira Anduyan, Aileen Roy, Jhon Lerick Otazu, Katrina Marie Malig, Roderick Mugas, Michael Matias, Reiza Salazar, Josephine Oller, Evangeline Nery, Jhungien Talosig, Liezl Villadolid, Michael Quinagutan, Joana Rondaris, Marilyn Umali, August Kaky Tuazon, Editho Mula, Joman Hernandez, Hector Valladolid, Camello Raagas, Jezelyn Madriaga, and Carlo Vera Cruz…
- Divine guidance for the laboratory tests, scheduled medical procedures, and discernment to know your will for us as we decide our next steps:
- For the immediate operation on the fistula of Norman Balitayo.
- For divine healing from lupus of Russel Rieza, sister of our patient, Glenda Rieza.
- For complete healing of the bone marrow of Betty Martinez, as well as for the success of her second chemotherapy session.
- For Socorro de Leon, that You may help her decide whether to be vaccinated or not.
- For negative RT-PCR test results for Vanysza Vailoces, and her entire family, after having going through COVID.
- For the aunt of Jezelyn Madriaga – Josefina Gojol – who is being treated in the hospital.
- For the arrival in Dumaguete of the chemo medicines of Carlo Vera Cruz, for his next chemo cycle at the Silliman Medical Center. And for the healing of his arm wound. May you continue to provide for his needs, Lord, and give strength to his mother.
- We especially lift up to You, Father God, our dear sister, Geging Emblarinag. May You give her peace of mind. Comfort her, and hold her in the pam of Your Hand, during these trying moments in her life. Please guide and direct the doctors working on her to come up with the appropriate medical intervention for her, in accordance with Your will.
- We thank You, Father God, for how you have laid your healing Hand on the following:
- For Michael Tan, who had a successful bone marrow transplant at the City of Hope National Medical Center in Duarte, California. We ask, dear Lord, for his continued recovery.
- For your divine healing of Dr. Rachael Rosario, and the entire Yungque Family and household.
- For the successful medical procedure on Dr. Erlyn Demerre – may You continue to watch over her, Lord, and protect the Demerre household from harm’s way.
Lord God, it saddens our hearts to see the great suffering of Your beloved children in our midst. We bring to mind all those who find themselves in a hard place. We especially pray for those who suffer physically with illness, or mentally with depression or anxiety.
Father, come breathe on them Your Holy Spirit, and bring great love, hope and joy through us. Help us to minister to others in the strength of Your Spirit, and to work in unity together. May we shine Your glorious light into the darkness, and remain steadfast and true to You.
We ask all these in the powerful Name of your Son, Jesus, our Lord and personal Savior.
- Closing Song: “God is Good”
- Closing Prayer
Our Heavenly Father, we thank You for this wonderful occasion to gather today for our monthly Family Huddle. You have provided us an avenue to learn more deeply of Your love and wisdom. You have inspired us to become a better version of ourselves, so we can better serve You as we humbly serve those in need.
Lord, we lift up to You the Covid situation in our country, Please protect those who are afflicted with this virus, those who are suffering from pain and other affliction. Dispel the fear of sickness, restore our hope, and strengthen our faith. We also pray for our health workers, grant them strength in mind and body. Cover them with your precious blood of protection, especially as they perform their duties.
In these trying times, guide us toward solidarity as we embrace one another, and do all things for the greater good. Strengthen us as we face each and every day. Lead us always to do what is right for the fulfillment of Your greater Glory. All of these we ask in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.