– 34 yrs. old, single mother, OFW in Japan as a teacher for the past 10 years
– Diagnosed with AML in 2012, presently confined in Ichinomiya Municipal Hospital, Japan
– Undergone chemotherapy and initially experienced remission; relapsed and went thru chemotherapy again; experienced onset of infections, including sepsis
– Now recommended for bone marrow transplant; seeking for possible bone marrow donors and finances to afford bmt
– Prayers also needed for her daughter who is presently under the care of her church family in Japan; daughter has been on regular transit from one home to another.
– Contact details: FB account; 09185477413 c/o Carlos and Rosanna Zumel, uncle and aunt; email ad: email@example.com
– 31 yr.old father of a 3-month old first born son; from Iloilo
– Diagnosed with AML in Nov., 2012
– Has undergone 4 cycles of chemotherapy but relapsed right before his 5th cycle of treatment
– Now recommended for bone marrow transplant but the great financial constraint is leaving the wife feeling desperate
– Medical facilities in Iloilo are not fully equipped to handle the medical procedure, so there is also a need to transfer him to Manila thus also entailing additional expenses for the family, not to mention the separation from his direct support system, the family.
– Contact details: email ad: c/o Ann, wife – firstname.lastname@example.org
GAUDENCIO DE JESUS
– No info details yet, but also diagnosed with leukemia
– Seeking assistance for the treatment
– Contact details: email ad: c/o Gaylord Arroyo, brother in law – email@example.com / +63916 684 8793
– Thanksgiving prayers for PCSO assistance which finally allowed him to be discharged from the hospital
– Another thanksgiving for the BMA test results indicating no blast cells, thus indicative of a remission
– Prayers for his chemotherapy consolidation treatment this 1st week of august; For donor typing tests of his siblings in preparation for the recommended bone marrow transplant; and for the finances to allow said consolidation treatment and succeeding bone marrow transplant
– Prayers for strength and perseverance for him and the siblings to continue on since it has already been a long and harrowing battle for them against the ailment
– Contact details: c/o Michelle, sister – 09213220036
– Prayers for his continued remission status from leukemia
– Prayers for finances that would allow him to undergo a bone marrow transplant
FELIXBERTO REMONDE, JR.
– 41 years old, father of 3 children (ages 18, 11 & 10); from Argao, Cebu
– Mechanic of Argao Municipal Government, on job order basis
– Wife is unemployed
– Diagnosed with AML last June, 2013
– Treated for respiratory infection; respiration presently being aided with oxygen
– Underwent a series of blood transfusions, both packed RBC and apharesis but both blood levels keep dropping
– Undecided to undergo chemotherapy due to financial constraints
– Contact details: 09231259030 – Grace, wife / email: c/o Arnel Puerto – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 67 year-old retiree, from Loyola Heights, Q.C.
– Diagnosed with CLL, March 2011
– Out patient, on maintenance medication
– Willing to be visited, preferably Friday or Saturday afternoon
– Contact details: landline – 4261140 / 0920-9209173 c/o of Homer Bulos, son / email ad – email@example.com
RYAN O’NEEL EQUIO
– 36 yrs. old, from Bacong, Negros Oriental
– In need of financial and medical support
– Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
– 70 yr. old father from Nueva Ecija, with only 1 daughter, Charisse, left to provide and take care of him
– incomplete info details yet, but both father and daughter is in need of prayers for financial support since the latter, who is the sole provider of the family is also a single mom and is on a no work no pay basis in her job as a receptionist.
– No treatment has been introduced since the daughter could only afford the required blood transfusions in the past.
– Contact details: email ad: email@example.com